Why should metalizing be utilized as a corrosion control method?
- Life cycle cost savings
- A metalized coating is harder and stronger than paint
- No volatile organic compounds
- No cure time, no mixing, no hazardous waste, no shelf life limitations
- If a paint coating is required, it will adhere to the thermal spray without any surface preparation
- Metalizing is not affected by UV exposure
- Zinc or aluminum metalized coatings anodically protect the underlying steel by sacrificial mechanisms
Our process uses electricity, air, and pure alloys
THAT’S IT….NOTHING ELSE!
Interested in our products or have questions?