Over the past 15 years IMC has worked with a large variety of applications. Here is a small sampling of the work we have completed.
- Architectural coatings including aluminum on glass skyscrapers
- Metalizing of polyurethane foam for the movie industry stunts
- Creating metal structures that look like wood for adventure parks
- Relining old aluminum pools that are leaking and cannot be repaired with conventional methods
- Coating concrete statues with copper and zinc
- Zinc metalizing paper and cardboard mobiles for the art industry
- Lining dense fiberglass to prevent magnetic interference of computers
- Metal bed liners for trucks
- Undercoating for vehicles
- Concrete balconies to prevent rebar corrosion
- Emergency stairways on skyscrapers
Interested in our products or have questions?